Friday, June 29, 2012

A cousin is a ready-made friend for life...

Today was such a treat... Ryan had his first "playdate" at the Sprayscape Park in Plymouth with some of his cousins and two of his aunties. I loved seeing all three of my nieces playing together. We played in the water, in the sand, and even had a little picnic lunch. Today's adventure truly made me feel like a "mom". Maybe it was because I was looking at all the moms camped out around the sprinklers on blankets with coolers and kids running around the park on a hot summer day. It was a glimpse into many summers to come when Ryan can run around laughing and enjoy being fearless. Or maybe it was because all Bonnie, Breghan, and I could talk about was kids, moms, and being pregnant! Nevertheless, I liked the feeling of having a playdate and being a mommy.

Ryan was ready for an adventurous day at the Sprayscape with his cousins....

well.... maybe next summer!

Ryan and his Aunt Bonnie :)

Sweet Patrick is ready for the water!

My beautiful nieces hard at play!





Can you say strollers and diaper bags? This is all new to me, too!


love, love, love these little ladies and their pigtails...



Here's to many more cousin playdates!!

No comments: